The best Panoramic tour of Madrid with the priority access to the Prado Museum
Will start our tour accompanied by a guide. Madrid as a cosmopolitan city combines the most modern infrastructures with a large cultural and artistic heritage. The panoramic tour runs along the Spain Square, The Gran Via, the university district of “Moncloa” where the residence of the President is located, Puerta del Sol and the Puerta de Alcalá arch, following the Plaza de Toros, Plaza Colón where we will stop at the cosmopolitan “Hard Rock Cafe” for a refreshing drink. The Paseo de La Castellana has some of the most elegant hotels in the city, as well as corporate offices in modern and avant-garde buildings., we will reach Prado Museum one of the icons of Madrid.
The Prado Museum has the most extensive in the world collection of Spanish painting.
This incomparable set includes the great works from the Romanesque period to the nineteenth century, with essential paintings by artists such as El Greco, Murillo, Zurbaran, Ribera, Sorolla, Goya and Velázquez, as The “Majas” by Goya or his famous black paintings, Las Meninas, The surrender of Breda or The spinners by Diego Velazquez. Also you can find the masterpieces of the great European masters.
We offer you the priority access to the Prado Museum, to enjoy the best of this unique experience.
Highlights of the tour:
- Panoramic city tour in a luxury bus
- Live Expert Guide in Spanish and English languages.
- Priority access to the Prado Museum.
- Adults 39 eur.
- Child from 0 to 12 years old 13 eur (It should be asked a free entrance at the ticket office)
- 10% Off on all reservations booked in October.
- The sightseeing city tour takes about 2 hours and 30 minutes. The visit to Prado Museum is on your own pace.
- Daily departures at 09:00 a.m and at 03:00 p.m except Sundays and public holidays (just open in the morning)
Departure Point of the Tour:
- Bus Terminal in Street Ferraz, 3 (in front of the Debod Temple).
- If you wish to be picked up from the hotel, please select your hotel from the list of the hotels at the moment of booking.
Free pick up service
- The free pick up service is a courtesy to our customers, its important to book it in advance.
The provided schedule is the recommended one, can be vary depending on the traffic and / or external circumstances. Check the list of the hotels and pick up hours.
- Luxury VIP Class bus
- Free refreshing drink in “Hard Rock Cafe”
- Priority access to the Prado Museum
- Free pick up service
- Guided tour and temporary exhibitions at the Prado Museum
- Return trip to your hotel
- Non mentioned services
- You must print and bring a paper voucher for this activity.
- We recommend you the leisure footwear
How does the FREE SIGHTSEEING TOUR promotion work?
The promotion gives you the right to obtain a free seat in the Tourist Bus of Madrid for each place booked during the month of April in any of our tours. For example, an excursion to Segovia in the month of June reserved in April.
Once the reservation is made, you will receive in your email the confirmation and the voucher of the tour you have purchased together with a code with which you can book the Madrid Tourist Bus free. Just select the desired date and introduce this code in the “discount coupon” field when you make your reservation. You will receive a confirmation email again in your email together with the voucher to enjoy the best panoramic city tour of Madrid free.